For as long as I can remember, I have been passionate about the topics of marriage and family. Many times, I’ve had to keep myself from bubbling over with excitement every time a talk or lesson was taught on those subjects. My passion paved the way for a degree in Marriage and Family Studies at BYU where I also met the love of my life!
After receiving my dream degree, my husband and I were both trained in PREP–a research-based program that has strengthened marriages worldwide for over 30 years. I feel extremely blessed to now teach alongside my husband and share some insights and practices with others through the Passport 2 Love program. Passport 2 Love is a 5-week program that you are all personally invited to enjoy for FREE. The Utah Marriage Commission has chosen to sponsor this wonderful program because it fits with their mission “to provide educational services to help individuals and couples form and sustain healthy relationships and enduring marriages” [i]
- Improving communication
- Maintaining fun and friendship
- Understanding your spouse’s background
- Solving conflict
- and more!
The FREE Five Week Series Includes:
- Meals or refreshments
- Date activities (like a local restaurant and bowling alley)
- Instruction and materials
This is such a wonderful program because:
- It’s for all kinds of couples–it’s an opportunity to rekindle love or fan the fires of an already flourishing marriage
- You can learn great marriage-strengthening skills in a fun/ no-pressure environment
- There’s no need to plan dates or find the money to go out! Just sign up for a series and the rest will be taken care of!
I’m thrilled to be part of something in the community that is “designed to maintain and strengthen the family”[ii]. Space is limited, so be sure to register. Before doing so, please make sure that you are able to commit to all five weeks. We hope you love this program as much as we do!
Class A: Starts Friday, March 4
Class B: Starts Friday, March 11
Class C: Starts Saturday, March 12 (**This is the one my husband and I teach!)